- Develop a monthly customer phone call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain any competitor held businesses to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Maintain a healthy new business opportunity pipeline and review with Manager on a regular basis.
- Formulate a personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing customer base.
- Ensure all customer agreements are cost sensitive so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered to.
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer phone calls, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Manage own time and tasks to achieve maximum new business opportunities and retain maximum existing revenue.
- Ensure work practices are completed in accordance with Telesales/Commercial Quality Standards.
- Foster team approach with all fellow team members to achieve yearly team objectives and targets.
- Meet regularly with the management team to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved.
Candidates must be residing in : Kuwait
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Experience required: 1 to 2 Years
The nature of the job: Full Time
Apply Online on http://www.wazeefa1.com/jobs/Telesales-Executive-in-Kuwait-11572